Automatic Webcast Settings Detection
Check your System Requirements
In order to allow proper viewing of the webcast, please make sure your system
configuration meets the following requirements:
- Windows® (95, 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Vista) or Macintosh®
OS 8.5 G3 PowerPC® or higher.
- Color display with at least 800 x 600 pixel resolution.
- Internet Explorer® 6.0 +.
- Macromedia Flash Player ®.
- Cookies must be enabled.
- Internet connection 56.6K modem or faster.
The following media streaming players are supported:
- Microsoft® Windows Media® Player version
9.0 or higher with appropriate codecs installed.
- Macromedia® Flash Player® version 8 or higher.
If you are trying to see a webcast behind a corporate firewall and are not able to see either the Windows Media® version or the Flash Player® version, then your IT department might have to adjust the TCP/IP ports to allow streaming media. By default these ports are blocked by the firewall and therefore the media cannot be delivered. The following ports need to be opened:
- For Windows Media: 554 (rtsp) and 1755 (mms)
- For Flash media: port 1935
How to Get Additional Help
If you have trouble installing or using your media player, please visit the
If you continue to experience difficulties viewing a presentation, please send
us an e-mail by completing this contact form.